Like the look

Like the look

Postby Mike53 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi newest Canadian here,that is if there are any other Canadians here.
I have signed up for the Oct 1,2 workshop and hope to bring home a couple sub kits for the Onex when I leave.
I am very impressed with the layout of this forum.The Yahoo site is a bit daunting.Over 4000 members and I haven't gotten one reply to my query yet,but it's still early yet.It would be nice to see the membership grow here ,hopefully all the Onex builders will come over to this site :) I will just be lurking in the background until October.
Mike
Mike
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reserved C-FONX for the 80th Onex,Hummel 85HP ,Tri gear,GRT Mini X EFIS,and EMS,iFly 740 GPS
Mike53

Re: Like the look

Postby onex28 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

Welcome aboard Mike. You will enjoy the workshop in Oct. Will look forward to sharing Onex build info.

David
onex28

Postby Mike53 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

onex28 wrote:Welcome aboard Mike. You will enjoy the workshop in Oct. Will look forward to sharing Onex build info.

David

Thanks,it looks like you will be ahead in the build so I will be asking you most of the questions.Are you going tail wheel or nose?
As far as I can tell there are 4 Onex builders here so far,enough I think for most problem solving.Good luck.
Mike
Mike
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reserved C-FONX for the 80th Onex,Hummel 85HP ,Tri gear,GRT Mini X EFIS,and EMS,iFly 740 GPS
Mike53

Postby onex28 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

Although my current plane is a TW, my Onex will be a tri gear. You will probably be ahead of me in some areas as we spend winters in a warmer state for 4 months. I plan on building the fuselage first, then the tail group and the wings last. That way I don't have to worry about storing the wings, just build and attach. Looking forward to the project.

David
onex28

Return to Introductions