MGL Enigma black box recording file

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

MGL Enigma black box recording file

Postby XenosN42 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello all,

Are there any pilots using a MGL Enigma and recording their flights using the black box functionality? If so can we arrange for you to send me a copy of the 'enigma.rec' file stored on the SD card?

It is important to point out that I don't need a copy of the 'iEFIS.rec' file which is the black box recording file on the newer MGL EFIS units.

I need a copy of this file to test an application I've writen to display the data in a user friendly format.

Contact me with a private message and we can figure out the best way to transfer the data. ( DropBox would be great, if you know how to use that. )

Thanks in advance.

-- Michael
OneX N169XE (with a new MGL EFIS)
sold my XENOS N42XE (with the old EFIS, but I forgot to make a copy of the file before the sale)
-- Michael
OneX N169XE
author of the 'Flight Data Viewer'
XenosN42

Re: MGL Enigma black box recording file

Postby Ad Eves » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Michael

I have an Enigma in my recently purchased 8 year old Sonex but haven't played with it much yes and haven't tried the logging, but I'll see if I can get it to write a log next time I fly.

Ad
Sonex (Jab 3300) G-SONX
Ad Eves

Re: MGL Enigma black box recording file

Postby lutorm » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:45 pm

I have them. You want the raw file from the SD card, not the .efl files exported by the bbl application?
lutorm

Return to General Discussion