Fly In at 3MY Peoria ILL sept 12

Announce and discuss upcoming fly-ins

EAA Chapter 563 Experimental Fly-In featuring SONEX

Postby dtwolcott » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:47 pm

EAA Chapter 564 is sponsoring The First Annual Mid Illinois Experimental Aircraft Fly-In Featuring SONEX Aircraft on September 12th at 3MY Mt Hawley Peoria IL. We decided to not make this event exclusive to Sonex as to be able to reach out to as many home builders as possible. Sonex will be have people from the factory with their trailer set up and a factory airplane. There will be several forums that will interest many. A pancake breakfast will be served between 8 and 10 am.
Check out the web site www EAA 563.org/fly-in for more information on forums and many updates as they become available.
If you need to arrive on Friday evening or stay over on Saturday evening there will be camping available on airport as well as a motel with in a block. The general public will not be on the flight line so you won't have to worry about your plane being damaged.
Hope to see many of you there.

Donald T Wolcott
Chapter 563 President
Waiex 163

Our Chapter has members that have built a sonex, now with the turbo conversion, a Onex, a Waiex and a Onex under construction with more to come.
Don
Waiex 132 N132YX
3MY
dtwolcott

Fly In at 3MY Peoria ILL sept 12

Postby dtwolcott » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:11 pm

EAA Chapter 563 Experimental Fly-In featuring SONEX

Postby dtwolcott » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:47 pm

EAA Chapter 564 is sponsoring The First Annual Mid Illinois Experimental Aircraft Fly-In Featuring SONEX Aircraft on September 12th at 3MY Mt Hawley Peoria IL. We decided to not make this event exclusive to Sonex as to be able to reach out to as many home builders as possible. Sonex will be have people from the factory with their trailer set up and a factory airplane. There will be several forums that will interest many. A pancake breakfast will be served between 8 and 10 am.
Check out the web site www EAA 563.org/fly-in for more information on forums and many updates as they become available.
If you need to arrive on Friday evening or stay over on Saturday evening there will be camping available on airport as well as a motel with in a block. The general public will not be on the flight line so you won't have to worry about your plane being damaged.
Hope to see many of you there.

Donald T Wolcott
Chapter 563 President
Waiex 163

Our Chapter has members that have built a sonex, now with the turbo conversion, a Onex, a Waiex and a Onex under construction with more to come.
Don
Waiex 132 N132YX
3MY
dtwolcott

Return to Fly-Ins