Michigan Avionics Support

Discussion of Avionics and Flight Instruments. Such as: EFIS, EIS, GPS, COM, NAV, Antennas, Audio Panels, Steam Gauges

Postby pilotyoung » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:26 am

I bought a Onex a couple of months ago. It has an MGL Xtreme EFIS in it, but no AHARS or magnetometer. It also did not have ADS-B.

I decided to buy the echoUAT and the SkyFYX combo package from Michigan Avionics. About the same time I bought a used MGS AHARS and magnetometer.

During the installation process of those items, I had several questions. I didn't get a wiring diagram with the airplane so I had to sort out how some of the stuff was wired. I had a few telephone calls and many e-mails with Adam from Michigan Avionics and he was wonderful. Always willing to help and he knew the answers.

So if you are interested in MGL avionics or any other equipment that Michigan Avionics sells I highly recommend them. The support is great!
pilotyoung

Re: Michigan Avionics Support

Postby jrs » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:37 am

I have a friend who just installed some MGL equipment that he bought from them. He had an issue with his wiring this week and contacted them for support. He had nothing but good things to say about them and their response to his request for help.
jrs

Postby Fastcapy » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 pm

That's good news. I have always had good luck with Matt from MGL helping out with problems so I was wondering how the change over would go.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Mike Beck
Oshkosh, WI (KOSH)
Sonex #1145 N920MB
Std Gear, Modified Aerovee, Rotec TBI, Dual Stick, Acro Ailerons
MGL Panel
Airworthiness: 10/24/13, First Flight: 05/18/14
Fastcapy

Return to Avionics and Instruments