SNX-T06

Discussion for Sonex builders on specific plans page experience. These posts are limited to technical suggestions such as assembly order, challenges, or techniques related to specific plans pages.

SNX-T06

Postby bitshifter » Sat May 31, 2014 5:25 pm

While looking at the elevator root assembly, I noticed that it uses SNX-T07-07 cable attach plate which was not included in my tail kit. Also this piece was not shown being either fabricated or installed in the homebuilthelp.com dvd for the sonex tail.

Is this a new it deleted part? It would be easy enough to fabricate, I just figured I'd get all the pieces in the tail kit. Thanks,

-mdg
bitshifter

Re: SNX-T06

Postby Direct C51 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 am

It's been awhile since you asked, and I'm sure you have resolved the issue, but in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread... The cable attach plate is only required if using an elevator trim tab. The dial-a-trim system does not use a trim tab so the cable attach plate is not needed. The plans say to fabricate the part based on the full scale drawing in the plans as a template. My kit did not come with a completed attach plate either.
Direct C51

Return to Sonex Plans