Fuselage Hardware List

Discussion for builders, pilots, owners, and those interested in building or owning a second generation Sonex or Waiex.

Fuselage Hardware List

Postby BobDz » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 am

Since I'm ordering my own hardware, might as well have fun with it and make some cool, and VERY useful, spreadsheets.

The attached PDF is my preliminary fuselage hardware list. Preliminary because I have not yet re-checked it against my plan. Note that this list is plan page specific. As an example: go to page F25, and the list shows the needed hardware for the assemblies on that page. (it would be GREAT if this was incorporated into Sonex's plans) Also note, that this list is for a Model B, Tri-Gear.

I think that this list has a lot of value. For me, and anyone else that is ordering their own hardware, I'm trying to make sure my order is correct. For others, it's a great resource to use while building.

The first three columns apply to other builders. The rest is for my use. I'm going to incorporate some macros and turn it into an order sheet.

If anyone with Model B plans wants to proofread the list, please do. Let me know if I screwed up.

On to the wing hardware.....
Enjoy!
Attachments
Fuselage Hardware.pdf
(162.82 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Bob Dz...
Sonex B, Tri-gear
(technically within walking distance of Sonex)
N624DZ (reserved)

Plans exist to eliminate confusion, not create it.
BobDz

Return to Sonex-B / Waiex-B